A12 & N72 Shootout?

Post questions or comments about the A12 here.

A12 & N72 Shootout?

Postby alvagoldbook » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 am

Hi everyone. I've been lurking on this board for the last few days, and these products seem absolutely awesome.

I've heard a sample of an A12 and I'm VERY impressed. I was wondering if anyone here who had both the A12 and N72 pres could do a shootout between the two. Maybe track a few instruments doing a little dittle for a side by side comparison. I haven't gotten the chance to hear the N72 at work yet, and I'm dying to.
alvagoldbook
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 am

Postby Jezza » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:44 am

I will post something along these lines in the General forum soon.
- Jezza
Jezza
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby lynyrd » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:08 am

You will find that while both excellent, the A12 and the N72 are very different from each other. Its great to have at least a pair of each in your rack.
lynyrd
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:46 pm
Location: calgary canada


Return to A12

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest