by Nerdyrocker » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:39 am
The switch and the ground are the same as the PS02. The ground goes to the 3rd prong on the back of the IEC connector. The wiring for the switch is the same as the schematic for the PS02. There are a couple posts about that earlier in this thread. There are 6 positions on the switch but you only have to use 4. As far as the wiring for the pres themselves, everything is in a 1:1 ratio. I did not use a molex tool because my Radio Shack did not have one. I struggled through with needle nosed pliers and some solder. I think it came out fine. It works and looks fine in my opinion.
I just took my time, I read this thread a couple times and compared parts to the PS02 schematic. As far as testing is concerned...the front panel LED lights up and the three leds on the board light as well so I figured I was good. The pres power up and work fine so I trust it is correct.
I hope this helps.
"For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain."