Page 1 of 1

Power Supply Power Switch?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:20 am
by mr-sims
So I'm confused about the power switch for the power switch because there is no marking on switch pins. Any idea how they are numbered? and how they correspond to the connector? I'm guessing its

12
34
56
Sweet little Logo On the Bottom here


1234
Across on the connector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:32 pm
by tpryan
Did you have a look at the CH01 assembly instructions, steps 27 through 31? The numbering is not critical as long as you wire the switch and connector as shown.

ok

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:53 am
by mr-sims
ok so all I have to do is wire the switch as pictured, and then the order does'nt matter as long as its Blue-Blue Brown-Brown-(as pictured).
thanks
nolan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:40 pm
by tpryan
Yep.