Page 1 of 1

One Shot, not working?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:20 pm
by AudioRichter
Hello,

My professor tested my T15 and gave it the thumbs up. When I installed it in the one shot (no extra soldering for DI switching), and plugged it in for the first time,
the LED pulsated then went out.
I recorded a low 60 htz hum on the channel in my DAW from the unit.
The LED is not lighting up anymore and I am not getting signal from the unit either.
Any advise?

Thanks,

Joanie

Re: One Shot, not working?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:22 am
by tpryan
If you disconnect your T15 and apply power to the OneShot, what happens?

Re: One Shot, not working?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 pm
by AudioRichter
Hello,

I disconnected the T15 and applied power to the OneShot. The blue light stayed on.
I reconnected my T15. The blue light stayed on.

When I tested signal in the DAW I heard only a low 60 htz hum for about 8 seconds then a quiet "puh" sound and then silence, no signal.
Nothing is recorded from phantom powered or non phantom powered mics.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Joanie