PS03 - No Power
So I got my A12 w/ chasis and power supply a few days ago and built the A12 yesterday. The power supply and chasis were already built and installed much to my delight.
At the testing phase of the A12 assembly, I installed the power switch and attached the harness. I plugged the cord into the wall, threw the power switch up, and nothing happened. No lights, no hum, nothing.
This is my first SCA endeavor - is there something I didn't do with the PS03? I assumed the only thing I had to do was connect the switch and voila. I tried flipping the 4-pin connector the other way around (holes downward) and all that did was snap off the plastic tooth on the bottom!
Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers,
Andrew
At the testing phase of the A12 assembly, I installed the power switch and attached the harness. I plugged the cord into the wall, threw the power switch up, and nothing happened. No lights, no hum, nothing.
This is my first SCA endeavor - is there something I didn't do with the PS03? I assumed the only thing I had to do was connect the switch and voila. I tried flipping the 4-pin connector the other way around (holes downward) and all that did was snap off the plastic tooth on the bottom!
Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers,
Andrew