Front Panel Redesign-Need Help!

Post questions or comments about the CH02 and OneShot here.

Front Panel Redesign-Need Help!

Postby tgauge » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Hello, I was curious if there is a Front Panel Express type file floating around or that I could be emailed for the front panel. I have 2 x N72's in the standard chassis sold here but I am looking at building several more and would like to design my own front panel to customize/personalize it. I don't want to change the hole placement or any of that, just have it engraved at Front Panel Express, etc.

I believe I saw a post several years ago stating that it was not available at that time but I can't find that post and was just curious if anything had changed. I wouldn't even know where to start on measuring the hole spacing and size accurately enough to do what I am attempting.

Has someone already done this succesfully or know where I could that file possibly?

Thank you!
-Taylor

BTW- I have spread the word and created customers here just by dragging my N72's with me to different studios when I freelance throughout my city. A lot of seasoned engineers are blown away by the quality of these pre's. Thank you for the awesome projects! I can't wait to build more!
tgauge

Return to Chassis and Power Supplies