Mostly Assembled Chassis
Got my kit this week and I'm starting, very cautiously, to put it all together.
My chassis and power supply came mostly assembled. The chassis instructions include ground-up assembly. Hence, many steps in the instructions are already done for me (which is nice!).
I think it's fairly clear which steps I don't need to bother with, but it would be helpful to have those steps identified, so I can skip them without worries.
As you can tell, I'm not much of an electronics whiz, but I managed to put together a couple of PAIA projects which powered up first try and worked like a champ, even with far crappier tools than I've now acquired, so I'm emboldened.
Anyway, if Tim could just throw out the step numbers that are unnecessary with the delivered chassis/power supply, that'd be great!
My chassis and power supply came mostly assembled. The chassis instructions include ground-up assembly. Hence, many steps in the instructions are already done for me (which is nice!).
I think it's fairly clear which steps I don't need to bother with, but it would be helpful to have those steps identified, so I can skip them without worries.
As you can tell, I'm not much of an electronics whiz, but I managed to put together a couple of PAIA projects which powered up first try and worked like a champ, even with far crappier tools than I've now acquired, so I'm emboldened.
Anyway, if Tim could just throw out the step numbers that are unnecessary with the delivered chassis/power supply, that'd be great!