Page 1 of 1

I do not have 48v on supply.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:32 am
by kudos
Hey I did have power before and now I do not. 24v is reading fine. Could i have messed up one of the regulators? My volt meter was off which was funny because I thought I had double the voltage coming from the supply. I thought that was impossible so I checked a simple 9volt battery and it read 25 to 30 volts!! aaahhh!! so just need to know what would mabey be the cause for a loss entirely of 48v?

48V

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:03 am
by tpryan
You probably shorted the 48V inadvertently and blew up the regulator. If you search the forum you'll find a thread describing the same situation.

Thanks Tim!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:27 pm
by kudos
You are the best thank you! Very brave of you to let me build these things! Having an awesome time doing it though! :lol: