Page 1 of 1

Step 18-21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:38 pm
by leopold
I ordered the chassis and PS03 together so most of the unit is already assembled but I'm confused as to what happens in these steps. How long and how many red wires do I need? I have 3 modules at the moment.
Also where are these clips going to go (where are the 6 position housings?)? Are they supposed to be daisy chained because it looks as if you take two wires and crimp them together etc.. Then where do the ends go?

I have the wiring harness so do I even need to perform these steps?

Thanks,
Eddie

Re: Step 18-21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:01 pm
by leopold
leopold \$m[1]:I ordered the chassis and PS03 together so most of the unit is already assembled but I'm confused as to what happens in these steps. How long and how many red wires do I need? I have 3 modules at the moment.
Also where are these clips going to go (where are the 6 position housings?)? Are they supposed to be daisy chained because it looks as if you take two wires and crimp them together etc.. Then where do the ends go?

I have the wiring harness so do I even need to perform these steps?

Thanks,
Eddie


I think I get it now, those go from the bulb to the 2 space molex connector and the first two slots of the 6-position housing?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:18 pm
by tpryan
The wiring harness occupies the 6 position header. The lamp connects to the 2 position header at the very front of the supply.