But am I the only one that has trouble with those Molex power supply connectors? Both times I've built them, populating the board was the easy part. Then I go to apply power to the damn thing and I always screw up at least one Molex pin. I bought some extras last time which came in handy this time. But I even bought a special Molex crimping tool, and I'm not a dumb guy, but they always end up coming out just a little cockeyed so that they don't "seat" properly in the plastic housing. Then when I plug it in, half of them pop out and I have to push 'em back in. I really wonder if there isn't somethng I'm doing wrong.
I also had a bit of trouble getting everything to poke out of its intended hole on the chassis.
But I am two-for-two in getting the things to power up and work properly the first time, so that's good! It's just the "finishing touches" that I have a hard time with!
