Clarify? PS03 J2 > N72 >N72

Post questions or comments about the CH02 and OneShot here.

Clarify? PS03 J2 > N72 >N72

Postby honkyjonk » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:38 am

I'm pretty sure this is how it works, but if someone could clarify, it would help.

PS03 J2, Pin1 > N72 J1, Pin1 > N72(#2) J1, Pin1

And then subsequently, pin 2 > pin2 >pin2 in the same fashion.

Anyway,
In this regard, the middle N72 would have two wires coming into each J1 pin, right? 1 from the power supply, and 1 from the other N72?

I'm sure this probably seems like a given, but I'm a relative newbie at this.
honkyjonk
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Prunedale, CA

Postby tele_player » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:39 pm

Correct.
tele_player
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:09 pm


Return to Chassis and Power Supplies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests