Page 1 of 1

C84s appear to be shipping!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:08 am
by cominginsecond
I just got a message from Tim that my C84s are shippping! Now, all I need are some assembly instructions. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:03 pm
by tpryan
Assembly instructions are up, make sure to refresh the left pane to get the correct links.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:24 pm
by Reggie
Cool; I like the dumbed-down instructions. 8) I could have used that on the other kits a couple times. Of course, I can still probably find a way to screw something up.

First person to build one of these report back and let us know its flavor. I'm trying to decide whether I should fill out me rack with a couple of these, or save the space for an extra N72 and A12. Guess I could just start another rack of these.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:00 am
by ErikB
Great job with the .pdf instructions! Any chance the other kits will be updated to the same format?