BOM : 2 unidentifiable parts

Post questions or comments about the C84 here.

BOM : 2 unidentifiable parts

Postby canderson » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:14 pm

Going through the BOM to verify I have all the components. There are 2 remaining items that I have not been able to identify as they have absolutely no markings on them whatsoever.

They both came in a smaller bag with the identifier 'Capacitors' on it. These 2 particular pieces in question are of a single grey powder color. They almost look like those fireworks called 'snakes' that you would light on the end and all the ash would be emitted. :roll: *Trying to describe them best I can*

The bag they came in has 12 pieces total. The other 10 pieces which are identifiable are:

2 - 100uF / 50V
4 - 100uF / 35V
2 - 100uF / 63V
2 - 47uF / 53V

By process of deduction I'm thinking these are the JW Miller Inductor's (Value = 102J) that go into L1 and L2. Can anyone confirm?

Kind Regards,

chris anderson
canderson
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:23 pm
Location: Austin TX

Postby tpryan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:02 pm

By process of deduction I'm thinking these are the JW Miller Inductor's (Value = 102J) that go into L1 and L2. Can anyone confirm?


Correct. You can verify they're not capacitors by measuring their very low DC resistance.
tpryan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:32 pm


Return to C84

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests