U4 and U5 VERY hot, low voltage read on U1 and U3

Post questions or comments about the C84 here.

U4 and U5 VERY hot, low voltage read on U1 and U3

Postby ezraka » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:21 pm

I've checked all the diodes, caps, and shorts. What's going on?
ezraka
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:11 pm

Postby ezraka » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:57 pm

anyone?
ezraka
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:11 pm

Postby ezraka » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:16 am

Well, left alone to my own devices I sort of figured out what was wroong. I had adjusted the voltage regulators the wrong way (clock wise!). Unfortunateky I believe this did fry some other stuff. Anybody have a quick visual diagram of what pins are what on U1 and U3?
ezraka
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:11 pm

8 pin DIP diagram

Postby Ken Schumacher » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:07 pm

top (notch)
1 8
2 7
3 6
4 5
bottom (no notch)
Ken Schumacher
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:47 am
Location: Grass Valley, California


Return to C84

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest