Page 1 of 1

A-12 Module Not Working, BC One Shot Has Failed!?!?!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:17 am
by Fattyma4
Dearest Tim,

I have an N-72 and an A-12.

A while ago, the A-12 started freaking out, and distorted, and then nothing.

So, today my buddy and I took it apart, and it looks good, as it a simple build.

So, we tested the One Shot Power Supply part of it, and THERE IS NO POWER ANYMORE!!!!

THEN, I took apart my N72, just to A/B, compare and contrast. And, the proper power is there. As it was still working, while I took it apart.

I'm SO frustrated, can I just send BOTH units to you, Tim, and just have them you fix them, and put them back together again!? Haha!

How do I troubleshoot the One-Shot? Power is not my "strong suit", so I might require some instructions, if I'm going to do this myself....

J1-6 have 0 Volts on the API One Shot
J1-6 has +29v, -29v, and +48v, throughout there. 1, 3, and 6, I believe. Something like that.

Thank you for your time, Tim,

-Matt