Can I just order the A12 circuitboard alone?
Hey Ryan and everyone,
Sorry if I'm the billionth person to ask this: tried the search function first as well as the FAQs and didn't come up with anything.
I've built one A12 kit successfully already (LOVE IT!) and am ready to start on a second. Recently discovered a really kickass electronics supply place very near my home so it occurred to me it would be healthy for my growth as a DIY'er to maybe shop the other components independently.
So, Ryan: do you sell the circuitboard alone by special order? I'd be interested in just picking up that plus the OpAmp if possible...
Cheers,
Adam
Sorry if I'm the billionth person to ask this: tried the search function first as well as the FAQs and didn't come up with anything.
I've built one A12 kit successfully already (LOVE IT!) and am ready to start on a second. Recently discovered a really kickass electronics supply place very near my home so it occurred to me it would be healthy for my growth as a DIY'er to maybe shop the other components independently.
So, Ryan: do you sell the circuitboard alone by special order? I'd be interested in just picking up that plus the OpAmp if possible...
Cheers,
Adam