Output transformer colors

Post questions or comments about the A12 here.

Output transformer colors

Postby tazman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:22 pm

The instructions state that the colors are silkscreened next to each pad. My PCB does not have any colors silkscreened. Am I not seeing them?> Can someone give me the color order from the PCB edge inwards?

Thanks,

Roberto
tazman
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:14 am

Postby tpryan » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:30 pm

The first few rev 1.6 boards don't have numbers at T1 or colors at T2, but don't panic. The order should match the transformer 1:1, IOW you shouldn't have to cross any transformer leads. It should look just like step 26 when you're done.
tpryan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:32 pm

Postby tazman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:14 pm

In my case I had to cross dark grey and light blue and orange and light grey. I hope all is well. :?

Thanks,

Roberto
tazman
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:14 am


Return to A12

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests