Page 1 of 1

DIY DI

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:14 pm
by chingon
I'll be getting an A12 on friday and a J99 maybe a few days after that and look forward to slapping these bad boys together. I know Tim is working on a DI but I was wondering if there are any DIY DI projects I can build that will sound good?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:03 am
by conleycd
I don't mean to plug competion but JLMaudio . com has a great DIY DI that would work really well for any SCA preamp. You could probably just house it outside of the SCA case or incorporate it into an unused neighbour slot on the SCA. They run on a power rail between 12 and 48 volts.

CC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:25 am
by chingon
Interesting

I was thinking of getting a jenson tranny and doing this http://www.jensen-transformers.com/as/as007.pdf