Page 1 of 1

"The new phone books are here! The new phone books are

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:38 am
by LewKellogg
:lol: OK, if you're not a Steve Martin fan that subject/title may not make sense. My kits have arrived and I'm excited about that - However, I am also very impressed. It is very clear that Tim is very interested in build and sound quality. I don't think I have ever seen such attention to detail and care put into packaging. If these things sound have as good as they look, this is going to be the last place I ever buy preamps. Thanks Tim!

Re: "The new phone books are here! The new phone books

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:30 am
by jmoore
LewKellogg \$m[1]::lol: OK, if you're not a Steve Martin fan that subject/title may not make sense.


"I'm finally somebody!"

-jordan

A kindred soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:27 pm
by LewKellogg
I knew someone would get it...