Page 1 of 1

Help me...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:16 pm
by Jupiter4studio
I'd love to post some sound clips up here so you guys can here what I just recorded with my 8 new SCA pre's. It was a jazz quintet consisting of drums, stand up bass, guitar, sax and trumpet doing christmas songs. If someone can tell me how to post them here I'd be glad to share with you the amazing sounds of my 4-n72's and 4-a12's.

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:55 pm
by tele_player
I think it's easiest if you post them on some other server, and just put the link here. At least that's how I'd do it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:57 pm
by timmcallister
I'd love to hear them!

I assume that seventh circle doesn't want to host the files, so you need to get them out on the web someplace, and simply type the URL to the files in a post to this forum. That should work just fine for phpbb.

If you are unable to host the audio files, you can email to me and I'd be happy to host them for you for a time, and post a link to the files.

if you want to email them to me, decipher the following :-)


tim underscore mcallister ### at ### yahoo ### dot ### com

Re: Help me...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:51 pm
by yavuz
Jupiter4studio \$m[1]:I'd love to post some sound clips up here so you guys can here what I just recorded with my 8 new SCA pre's. It was a jazz quintet consisting of drums, stand up bass, guitar, sax and trumpet doing christmas songs. If someone can tell me how to post them here I'd be glad to share with you the amazing sounds of my 4-n72's and 4-a12's.

Steve


Wow... What a coincidence.
I have recorded my Jazz Band this pastw weekend.

Matt Wilson on Drums
Eric Person on sax and flute.
Joe Fonda on Bass.
I had 4XC84s, 2XJ99s, 2XN72s.

Some snippets but keep in mind that it is NOT MIXED.
Just raw...
Birth (Melody and part of guitar solo)
Birth (part of sax solo)

Volkan (Guitar intro part of guitar solo and the beginning of sax solo)

Some pics...
Image
Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:15 pm
by zonkola
yavuz-

Nice recordings, especially the third one. Do you remember which pres you used on each instrument? Specifically, what did you use the C84's on?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 pm
by yavuz
Hi,

Sax ->Sennheiser MD-421 -> N72
Sax -> Apex 415 Condenser Mike -> C84
Acoustic Bass -> Tube Apex 460 Mike -> C84
Acoustic Bass -> Pickup -> C84
Overheads -> Oktava MK012 pencil mikes -> 2 X J99s
Kick -> Rode NT1 -> Focusrite OctoPre
Snare -> SM 57 -> Focusrite Octopre
El. Guitar -> POD XT -> N72
Acoustic Guitar -> Apex 415 Condenser Mike -> C84

So it was recorded live to 10 tracks.
I have 4 X C84s, 2XJ99s, 2XN72s...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:04 am
by zonkola
Thanks!