J. Hardy 990s

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

J. Hardy 990s

Postby yavuz » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:02 pm

I left a message for them.
No shopping cart.
No one returned my call.

What should I do?

Can I buy 990C OPAMPs somewhere else?
yavuz
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:19 am
Location: New York

Postby tele_player » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:13 pm

I saw John Hardy at the AES show in New York today. Wait a few days, and try again. He runs a small operation, when you call, he's the guy who answers the phone. So, give him a few days to get back to Illinois, or better still, go meet him at his booth at AES.
tele_player
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:09 pm

Postby Category 5 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:29 pm

I saw him there too. What a COOL guy he is. He talked topologies with me for a half hour. I got to see some unpotted 990's and of course his very artfully built M1/Jensen designs. His power supply looks awesome.

At any rate, the John Hardy Co. Is run by John Hardy himself. AES ends Monday, so you can probably expect a call back mid week.

Shane
Category 5
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:08 pm

Postby yavuz » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:28 am

I ilve in Brooklyn.
I should go see them but I unfortunately I can not go.
I have to go pickup a friend from JFK today.

:cry:
yavuz
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:19 am
Location: New York

Postby tele_player » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:40 pm

Starting Nov. 1, I'll live in Brooklyn, too...
It's a small world.
tele_player
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:09 pm

Postby yavuz » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:23 am

tele_player \$m[1]:Starting Nov. 1, I'll live in Brooklyn, too...
It's a small world.


Where in Brooklyn?

I'm in Bay Ridge, looking at Varrazano Brigde from my studio room.
:D
yavuz
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:19 am
Location: New York

Postby tele_player » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:01 am

Cobble Hill, Baltic St. near Court St.
tele_player
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:09 pm

Postby yavuz » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:11 am

tele_player \$m[1]:Cobble Hill, Baltic St. near Court St.


That is very close to a friend of mine's house.
I know exactly where it is.
It's nice there....

Close to the city as well.
yavuz
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:19 am
Location: New York


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron