Page 1 of 1

Molex crimp tool model # ??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:05 pm
by Nisso27
Can somone give me the Model # of a proper molex crimp tool there are so many of them thanks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:07 am
by vocalworld
I would be glad to get the Molex #, too. Which model one must use? Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:53 am
by Karl
I got mine from Jameco. Do a search for HT1919, or Here is the correct tool from digi-key: WM9903-ND. I've even seen them at Radio Shacks. However, I have not been able to use mine yet, so I can't say for absolute sure that it'll work, but that's what I've found in my research procuring tools for this project.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:20 am
by vocalworld
Thank you, Karl, this information helps me a lot. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:47 am
by Karl
No sweat. I try and help out as much as possible as I'm sure I'll need some help once my kits finally arrive. :roll: