Molex crimp tool model # ??

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

Molex crimp tool model # ??

Postby Nisso27 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:05 pm

Can somone give me the Model # of a proper molex crimp tool there are so many of them thanks
Nisso27
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:53 pm

Postby vocalworld » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:07 am

I would be glad to get the Molex #, too. Which model one must use? Thanks.
vocalworld
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: Cologne, Germany

Postby Karl » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:53 am

I got mine from Jameco. Do a search for HT1919, or Here is the correct tool from digi-key: WM9903-ND. I've even seen them at Radio Shacks. However, I have not been able to use mine yet, so I can't say for absolute sure that it'll work, but that's what I've found in my research procuring tools for this project.
Karl
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:34 pm
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN

Postby vocalworld » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:20 am

Thank you, Karl, this information helps me a lot. :)
vocalworld
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: Cologne, Germany

Postby Karl » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:47 am

No sweat. I try and help out as much as possible as I'm sure I'll need some help once my kits finally arrive. :roll:
Karl
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:34 pm
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests