Page 1 of 1

DIY EQ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:31 pm
by Siegfried Meier
Anyone know of any designs for a DIY EQ besides the stuff on Gyraf? Looking for a Neve Prism design or something similar, with a bit of flexibility. Thanks.

Siegfried

1073 EQ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:06 pm
by danseta
I would love to build an EQ as well! The EQ on the 1073 is amazing. What would be involved in building something like that?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:03 am
by ErikB
I thought I'd bump this because I'm looking for a four band DIY parametric EQ with high and low passes....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:48 pm
by Reggie
ErikB - check out the groupdiy and Gyraf stuff:

Sontec
Calrec

Haven't tried them yet as they look like a pain in the butte, but I plan on trying one soon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:10 pm
by dandeurloo
abody know of anything like the 550 api eq's? They sound great but cost a ton.

Maybe we can talk Tim into taking a stab at it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:39 pm
by cayocosta