What kind/gauge wire?

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

What kind/gauge wire?

Postby twitchmonitor » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:21 pm

I need to buy some more wire, and I'm not sure what I need exactly.

I need:

1. more of the thick wire used in the PS02,
2. more of the thin wire used to connect the modules together, and
3. some all purpose hookup wire for other diy audio projects.

I couldn't find the wire on the parts lists.

:?:
twitchmonitor
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:57 pm

Postby tpryan » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:11 pm

Low voltage - Alpha type 3053 or equivalent
High voltage - Alpha type 3073 or equivalent
tpryan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:32 pm


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest