Page 1 of 1

DIY AD converters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:01 am
by Good N' Dirty
Hey all,

Just ordered 8 channels of N72s today. Can't wait to get them!

I've also been looking for DIY AD converters. I have an Apogee Rossetta 800, and it sounds great, but to be honest, I would love to build my own, if this is possible. From what I have read, the majority of the circuitry in the AD converters is analoge.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:27 pm
by chikkenguy
ive been thinking about wanting to do this too. wouldnt it be great to build your own with an adsjustable low pass filter?

you should ask here. http://www.prodigy-pro.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:48 pm
by tele_player
I don't think it makes much sense - modern digital stuff is usually done with a bunch of surface mount devices, and it's just not as much fun.