DIY AD converters

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

DIY AD converters

Postby Good N' Dirty » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:01 am

Hey all,

Just ordered 8 channels of N72s today. Can't wait to get them!

I've also been looking for DIY AD converters. I have an Apogee Rossetta 800, and it sounds great, but to be honest, I would love to build my own, if this is possible. From what I have read, the majority of the circuitry in the AD converters is analoge.
Good N' Dirty
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:38 am

Postby chikkenguy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:27 pm

ive been thinking about wanting to do this too. wouldnt it be great to build your own with an adsjustable low pass filter?

you should ask here. http://www.prodigy-pro.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2
chikkenguy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: oly wa

Postby tele_player » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:48 pm

I don't think it makes much sense - modern digital stuff is usually done with a bunch of surface mount devices, and it's just not as much fun.
tele_player
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:09 pm


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests