Page 1 of 1

Retrotronics Update

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:07 am
by RetroTronics
I just noticed that my post had the wrong phone number on it. I have been assembling Tims kits for a number of customers wround the country. He's done a great job with the layout. I also agree with the assessment of SCA vs Hamptone as far as ease of assembly. Tim's instructions and schematics, as well as the circuit board layouts are second to none.

That being said, if anyone needs any help with assembly, I still offer that service when I can. We're located in Central Florida right now, but will be headed for Seattle by the first of 2008. When we get done with the move, I'll start restocking the tools and supplies for kit assembly as well.
Nick

386-479-4420

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:35 am
by teachingking
I just wanted to report a very positive experience with Nick. I had him build me a Hamptone HVTP2. I'm no electrical engineer, but to my eyes the work looks immaculate and the preamp functions flawlessly. The cost was VERY reasonable. I plan on having Nick build some SCA modules in the near future (once the new revisions are released). Highly recommended!