Praise for Tim's effort and Product

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

Praise for Tim's effort and Product

Postby kudos » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:32 am

:D Tim your service is more than expected in all areas. This is a wonderful site and some very exceptional product. I've had such a good time doing this (even when I had some disfunction starting this! all my fault! thank you for all the help which is up and beyond in my opinion!) and do this many many many more times in the future. Here in Boston I've been showing everyone I know this pre amp. (N72) I work at Guitar Center here and have made you and your services known to all.

Thanks,

Dominic Kaiser
kudos
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:00 am
Location: Somerville, MA

Postby Randyman... » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:32 pm

My sentiments EXACTLY! Tim ROCKS (even when the problems are MY fault ;) ). Once I get some tracks recorded (so I can "prove" the quality of these pres to skeptical parties), I'm gonna toot your horn all over the place!

Thanks for your excellent business practices, high-quality products, and extremely fair pricing, Tim! Not too many like you left in this "online" world.

:cool:
Just trying to get by...
Randy V.
8x A12; 4x N72; 2x J99; 2x C84
Randyman...
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:20 pm
Location: Houston, TX


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Josephincef and 3 guests