Where's Tim??

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

Where's Tim??

Postby Siegfried Meier » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:31 pm

Anyone have a clue what's happened to him? I've been emailing for over 2 weeks now regarding purchasing a pair of A12's and I haven't heard a peep. Any idea what's happening?

Thanks,
Siegfried
Siegfried Meier
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:37 am

Re: Where's Tim??

Postby yavuz » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:25 pm

Siegfried Meier \$m[1]:Anyone have a clue what's happened to him? I've been emailing for over 2 weeks now regarding purchasing a pair of A12's and I haven't heard a peep. Any idea what's happening?

Thanks,
Siegfried


I think he is in New York for the audio show.
yavuz
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:19 am
Location: New York

Postby Siegfried Meier » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:37 pm

Ahhh. That makes sense. But I figured he'd still be checking his email. Guess not.

Sig
Siegfried Meier
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:37 am

Postby yavuz » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:01 pm

Well, the orders page says orders won't be processed until the 11th.
yavuz
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:19 am
Location: New York

Postby Siegfried Meier » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:37 pm

Ahhh. Making sense once again. I didn't actually order from the page. I just emailed Tim a few questions.

Thanks,
Sig
Siegfried Meier
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:37 am


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests