FS- Molex hand crimp tool

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

FS- Molex hand crimp tool

Postby SoundBase » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:50 am

Hi folks,
I bought one of the molex hand crimp tools (molex 63811-1000) that crimps the wire and then housing separately, but recently bought one of the more expensive tools that does everything at once.

I would like to sell the cheaper one since I really don't need two. It was used once and is basically brand new. I originally paid $38 for it. If you're interested send me an e-mail.
Thanks,
Chuck Hanning
"No matter where you are, there you are"
-Allen Lambert
SoundBase
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:35 am

Postby SoundBase » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:46 am

I have sold this now; it is no longer available.
"No matter where you are, there you are"
-Allen Lambert
SoundBase
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:35 am


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests