help

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

help

Postby slantview » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:03 am

Hi,

I just finished building my first 2 A12s, and I can't test them yet, cause I need a switch for PS02. Can anyone tell me where to buy a switch similar to the one in CH01. I am building a custom chassis for these with the help of a friend who does metalworking. I just need a switch to turn the power on on the power supply.

Thanks,

Steve
slantview
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:19 am
Location: san diego, ca

Postby slantview » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:20 am

tim? anyone?
slantview
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:19 am
Location: san diego, ca

Postby tpryan » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:05 pm

You could probably find several thousand that would work. The CH01 uses NKK part number M2022BB1W01, available at Mouser.
tpryan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:32 pm

Postby slantview » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:55 pm

thanks tim,

sorry i am _newbie_ at this, and haven't done really any other projects.

got a switch, just waiting for a chassis now. should be done in a couple days.

steve
slantview
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:19 am
Location: san diego, ca


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests