Page 1 of 1

Where can I tap in for gain reduction values?

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:36 am
by agershon
I'm going to attempt to modify the B16 with the addition of gain reduction metering. The vague plan is to tap into the circuit for GR value, send it to an Arduino card, and route to a strip of LEDs mounted in the front panel.

Tim or anyone else who can answer ... where in the circuit would be the best place to tap in to get those gain reduction values?

We'll be fully documenting the B16 mod and I'll create a build thread once we get started.

Thanks!

Re: Where can I tap in for gain reduction values?

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:43 am
by tpryan

Re: Where can I tap in for gain reduction values?

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:52 pm
by agershon
tpryan \$m[1]:http://www.thatcorp.com/4301_Analog_Engine_Dynamics_Processor.shtml


Awesome thanks so much!

Looks like this is the ideal thing right here: http://www.thatcorp.com/datashts/dn112.pdf