Page 1 of 1

Addition of GR meter in upcoming revision?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 am
by agershon
Just throwing this out there ... if a future revision of the B16 had gain reduction metering I'd be in for a couple, for sure.

I'm down to "use my ears" but pretty much every other compressor on the market has some sort of metering.

Re: Addition of GR meter in upcoming revision?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:02 pm
by agershon
I know the faceplate limits (pardon the pun) the metering options. Perhaps a light in place of one of the toggle switches that shows gain reduction by increasing in brightness? Just brainstormin' here.

Anybody?

Re: Addition of GR meter in upcoming revision?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 am
by agershon
Bueller? Bueller?

Re: Addition of GR meter in upcoming revision?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:20 am
by agershon
this is fun