D11 Typical Usage
I'm getting ready to put together my order - the D11 is such a great pricepoint I really want to add it on. I do, however, have a few questions for the Forum crew to see how most folks use it:
1. Normal stuff - Bass, electric guitar, acoustic, all low impedance sources.
2. Line-level/keyboards - I have a MicroKorg as my main synth I use and want to run it through the D11, do I need to do anything special for this to happen?
3. Reamping - Can it work? I see a few threads with bits and pieces on the forum but am not quite clear if this box can do it as well?
Thanks for the help and feedback!
1. Normal stuff - Bass, electric guitar, acoustic, all low impedance sources.
2. Line-level/keyboards - I have a MicroKorg as my main synth I use and want to run it through the D11, do I need to do anything special for this to happen?
3. Reamping - Can it work? I see a few threads with bits and pieces on the forum but am not quite clear if this box can do it as well?
Thanks for the help and feedback!