Page 1 of 1
Voltages at R15, R32

Posted:
Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 pm
by ryandrumsalot
I measured the DC voltage at R15, and R32 as being 21.6 and 21.8. I was very careful to get the polarity right and have checked again. Also checked continuity between the pins of U1 and U2. All diodes have the band that matches the silk screen.
Is there an issue that would cause it to be 21.6/21.8 volts instead of the +/- 24 volts?
What jumper settings should I have when I measure R15/32?

Posted:
Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:00 pm
by ryandrumsalot
To clarify, I check the polarity of all capacitors.
I also went through each part that was installed and checked that it was correct.
When checking resistance of pin 1 and 2 of J7 it reads 279 when the DMM is set to 2000k. The same is true for pins 2 and 3.

Posted:
Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:00 pm
by ryandrumsalot
To clarify, I check the polarity of all capacitors.
I also went through each part that was installed and checked that it was correct.
When checking resistance of pin 1 and 2 of J7 it reads 279 when the DMM is set to 2000k. The same is true for pins 2 and 3.

Posted:
Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:00 pm
by ryandrumsalot
update- Tim - thanks for your email. The module measured 24 at the other end of the resistor:
"I suspect your module is fine. Measure at the "other" ends of the resistors
to see +/-24V"
Overall great first time experiance! Thanks for the great kit