Stupid assembly mistake

Post questions or comments about the T15 here.

Stupid assembly mistake

Postby TheJudasBull » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 am

Hello,

Last night I finished putting together my second T15 and...it's not working, I am assuming because I made a mistake when putting it together. I accidentally broke off the little metal part of CONN 1 when I was using the tap to start the screw holes, and I thought I had sufficiently put it back in place. However I think a small part came off and I couldn't find it so I'm guessing the signal is just dying upon entering the unit.

Could you recommend the easiest fix for this? I am assuming I'll need a new CONN 1 part but I'm not sure how easy it is to remove and replace. Has anyone tried this, and/or could you recommend any resources for guidance? Any help would be most appreciated. I should have just stopped the build and ordered a new part, but I was hopeful/delusional and thought maybe that little part wasn't a big deal. So close to the finish line and I just wanted to put it in action. Anyway...thank you!!

-Dan of The Judas Bull
TheJudasBull

Re: Stupid assembly mistake

Postby tpryan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 pm

It sounds like you're talking about the chassis grounding tab, which wouldn't account for the symptom you're seeing. Have you checked for correct DC voltages?
tpryan
Site Admin

Return to T15