Repair Assistance

Post general questions or comments about electronics and kit building here. Save specific questions for the forums below.

Repair Assistance

Postby davehilltop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello,
I sent a PS03 in for repair and it was received at SCA on February 2nd. I had also emailed them with some questions on cost and other options that might be available. I did receive an answer to that email and one option that was presented to me was purchasing a B stock CH02 along with a new PS04 power supply and cable assembly. I respond to that email and requested SCA go ahead and send me an invoice for the B stock CH02. I mentioned I would also need sub panels for the pre's I currently own and to please include them in the invoice. I also mentioned that I still would like to have the PS03 I sent in repaired. Since that time I have not heard back from them and I have not received any invoice. I emailed again and also left some phone messages but no response. I'm not sure what to do. I have five pre's that I can't use :( I'm hoping someone at SCA will see this post and contact me. If anyone on the forum has any suggestions I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, Dave
davehilltop

Re: Repair Assistance

Postby davehilltop » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Update. I received a rebuilt power supply from Sca.
Took a little over a month. Be patient. davehilltop
davehilltop

Return to General Discussion