My C84 for your A12 TRADE

Exchange your modules here.

My C84 for your A12 TRADE

Postby rockum » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:05 am

Anyone interested in trading their A12 modules (any variety) for one of my C84 modules. I have four C84's and would like to try the A12. Since my rack is full it doesn't make as much sense to buy as it does for me to trade.
rockum

Re: My C84 for your A12 TRADE

Postby Harcher » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:51 pm

I might be interested
My A12 has been a trusty asset. I'd be happy to send you a recent frequency response plot documenting its performance.
Tell me more about your C84.
Harcher

Postby rockum » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:50 am

I bought the rack fully populated. I wish I had more information for you. Other than knowing that it is working and that they seem like clean builds, I don't have much information. I have an abundance of clean pres and was looking to try the API flavor for certain vocalist. I am in Nashville. If by chance you happen to be local...
rockum

Postby Harcher » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:13 am

I'm in New England, so a trek to Nashville would be a stretch.

I have used the A12, (along with N72's, J9'9's, C84's and a DI) for years and enjoyed excellent experience with each flavor -- in fact, did an unusual pairing of this particular A12 with a Schoeps CMC621 microphone in a tracking demonstration two weekends ago. My clients are increasingly asking for tracking of strings and string ensembles which is leading me to want an additional C84 and J99 modules - hence my interest in freeing up a rack space (the A12) and in your C84. This A12 module has been rock solid. No issues whatsoever.

Do you have an old rack or one of the newer ones? (The A12 I'm offering also includes the faceplate for the newer SCA rack.)

Since you don't know the history, I would be grateful if you could email me good good quality photographs of the front and back of the module. (Just take care not to touch the components without wearing a ground strap and avoid placing it on something like bubble wrap that would harbor static electricity... ) I'll reciprocate with photographs of my A12 and we'll decide how to proceed from there.

Email: HerbArcher3@gmail.com
Harcher

Postby rockum » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:43 am

Sorry I missed responding to this. I'm thinking to go ahead and populate the chassis I have instead of swapping out.
rockum

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade